The Disruptive Hardboots
The unique advantages of our snowboard boots.
The Disruptive has low-friction pivoting upper cuffs. This results in longer and more effortless strides. Less energy wasted on the way up equals more energy left for the ride down!
The direct power transfer of the shell into the tech toe binding also makes sidehilling much easier when compared to a traditional soft boot setup.
Boot, highback, and ankle strap in one package.
The boot is designed to feel like a traditional soft boot combined with a medium to stiff binding and supportive ankle strap.
– The cuff has a flex similar to a medium stiffness highback.
– The ankle strap provides excellent heel hold and controls the last and most progressive part of the flex.
A quality liner can make all the difference when it comes to comfort and ride quality. Paired with a cheap liner, even the best boots won’t reach their full potential.
The Disruptive comes stock with a 145 € quality liner produced in France by Palau. It offers the following key advantages over liners found in most boots:
– Fully heat moldable for high comfort and precision.
– Integrated walk mode allowing for longer strides.
– Shock absorption and dampening, reducing vibrations and the springy feel hardboots have previously been associated with.
The cuff on the Disruptive was designed specifically for splitboarding. It has the following key features:
– A heel side flex similar to that of a medium to stiff highback on a softboot binding.
– The top part of the cuff is softer to prevent calf bite.
– Forward lean that can be adjusted to your preferred angle. Additionally, it features a tool-free quick adjustment, which can either increase or decrease the amount of forward lean. This allows you to easily adapt the forward lean to the terrain without having to use a tool.
Made in the Alps.
The boots, including all the individual parts, are produced within a 800 km radius to our headquarters and warehouse in the Haute-Savoie region in France.
Find your size
Find your Mondo size, either by checking your old pair of snowboard boots or by measuring your foot.
Check your old snowboard boots
Most brands specify their snowboard boots in EU, US and Mondo size. If you can’t find the Mondo size on your boots, you’ll probably find it on the brands official size chart on their website.
Weight: 1305g (+-25g), size 26