Sea to Summit - Comfort Light SI | Long
Lightweight all-season comfort and performance.
Using our Delta Core™ technology, the Comfort Light S.I. is for those of us who are looking for the perfect compromise between comfort and weight in a traditional self-inflating foam mat.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
Thicker, lighter self-inflating mattress with Delta Cores™.
- Anti-slip print on base of mat, helps hold your mat in place when camping on sloping ground is unavoidable
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat
- 5cm thick
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included PillowLock patch system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
- Generously-sized stuff sack with drawcords makes it easy to pack up your mat, then compress!
At 5 cm thick, you can be sure of a great nights sleep while an R-value of 2.7 will give you plenty of insulation for 3-season comfort and still leave you with plenty of room in your pack for everything else.
- Delta Core™ Technology: large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta Core™ for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base
Our Delta Core technique is a truly innovative approach to reducing the weight and bulk of the polyurethane (PU) foam core of our Self-Inflating mattresses Our patent pending coring process removes up to 40% of the initial volume of the PU foam, retaining enough for optimal support and comfort, while minimising the packed weight and size of the final mattress.
Importantly, this coring technique has the additional benefit of keeping the top and bottom surface of the PU foam completely intact. This ensures consistent warmth along the full length of the mattress, avoiding the vertical holes or frame-like gaps that have traditionally allowed warmth to leach downwards.
The full foam surface also provides significantly improved bonding of the foam to the shell fabrics of the mattress, thereby greatly reducing the chance of delamination. The shape and size of the Delta Cores are adjusted across the different thicknesses of our mattresses to ensure strength and durability, while still giving the user excellent support and self-inflating performance.
The horizontal Delta Coring technique is used in our Comfort Light SI, Comfort Plus SI and Comfort Deluxe SI models.
MULTI-FUNCTION S.I. VALVE
We have literally put a new twist on our very successful multi-function valve so it specifically addresses the inherent characteristic of self-inflating mats-that is, the problem of the foam trying to re-inflate as you’re packing up.
We’ve engineered the “one-way” inflation valve to be reversible and used it to prevent the mat from drawing air back in. this allows you to roll the mat up as small as possible without fighting re-inflation as you go. This patent-pending valve design has the same slim profile, faster inflation than traditional screw valves, easy pressure fine-tuning and super-fast deflation rate as our air mattresses and pillow.
ANTI-SLIP SILICONE PRINT
Ever woken up cold because you slipped off your sleeping mat in the middle of the night? Not any more.
Anti-slip silicone print patterns to help your sleeping bag stick to your mat, and your mat to the tent floor.